Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pun Intended

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 69
PUN INTENDED

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

OK, a little bit naughty with this one hahaha.  When I saw this challenge theme I asked Ike to draw me sellotape in a dispenser - thanks Ike for helping me out as I was totally stuck.  I do have to admit this challenge theme required a Google search for inspiration and finding this idea did make me giggle so.  Are you wondering yet what the pun is?   Should I hold you in suspense or reveal all . . . .  let me dwell on that a bit, OK that is long enough - 'sex tape' hahahaha

I printed the tape dispenser twice and fussy cut, then coloured one pink and one blue and decided on no shading for once, just straight forward easy colouring.  for the tape sections I used washi tape.  Yep a really simple card in so many respects but sometimes simplicity is the way to go and that was the case for me this time.


Ingredients:-
  • image - Sellotape by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Promarkers
  • from my stash - washi tape
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

4 comments:

  1. LoL - how brilliant :-) I didn't realise that you used Washi tape on there too - very clever idea :-D
    So glad you had fun with the image hahaha

    Thanks for making this for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!! What fun! Thank you for joining us over at LOC! Amanda LOCDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so awesome!!! I love the play on words, it gave me a good giggle. Thanks for joining the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi