Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fuchsia

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 71
SQUARE CARD WITH SOMETHING ROUND

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

White space, just love it but boy do I find it hard to not remove it.  OK, so I am colour crazy and tend to colour everything but the elegance of white space is real beauty in my mind.  Anyway, for this challenge I tried my very hardest to give the white space the respect I have for it and fight the need to add more colour and texture hahahaha.

A simple card, the image was printed 5 times, one on the base mount which was then die cut and then the 4 other prints used to make the overlay circles.  I maybe should have attached each layer with foam tape to make this more obvious but I need the card to be pretty flat for posting.

Next I coloured the images and edged each circle in green along with the base mount to make the outlines more obvious.  To finish off a die cut sentiments and there we have it, nothing complicated but lots of fiddling about hahahaha.




Ingredients:-
  • image - Sellotape by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos
  • dies - Spellbinders Circles, Grand Labels 1 and Die'sire - thinking of you
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi